Please ask the Government of Canada to reverse its decision to terminate Canada’s Experimental Lakes Area by signing the
Public Petition to Save ELA!
- Download the petition.
- Print either the English or French version on letter (8.5″ x 11″), or preferably, legal (8.5″ x 14″) paper.
- Sign (not print) your full name, and print your full address (city and province OR province and postal code).
- Mail original hardcopies to: Coalition to Save ELA, c/o Britt D. Hall, Department of Biology, University of Regina, 3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina SK S4S 0A2
- Email your name, province, and number of signatures collected to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A petition must contain original signatures written directly on the document and not pasted, taped, photocopied or otherwise transferred to it.
- A petition must contain signatures of residents of Canada only.
- There is no minimum age requirement for anyone signing a petition.
- If a petitioner cannot sign because of illness or a disability, this must be noted on the petition and the note signed by a witness. Aside from this exception, you can only sign for yourself.
- A petition must be free of any other matter attached or appended, or written or printed, on the petition.